Friday, November 13, 2009

Upcoming Events

Thursday, November 12, 2009 - Christmas Open House at Seaboard Ace Hardware
802 Semart Drive, Raleigh, NC

Seaboard Ace Hardware has graciously allowed me to display some of my work for the Christmas Open House. I made some Christmas wreaths, a floral arrangement for their refreshment table and a beautiful 5' garland loaded with ornaments, poinsettias, berries, english boxwood and gorgeous ribbons entwined throughout!

Saturday, November 14, 2009 - Christmas Open House at Affordable Chic

I will be making my holiday bows at this Open House from 10AM until 6PM. Stop in at Affordable Chic which is located next to Hidden Valley Animal Hospital on Lynn Road, Raleigh, NC. The store is filled with beautiful Christmas decorations and gifts. Come join the fun and start your holiday shopping!

Friday, December 4, 2009 - First Friday event, downtown Raleigh, NC

Come see my Christmas displays - wreaths, bows, garlands and even an elegant Christmas table setting for two! Event is from 6PM until 9:30PM

Address: 14 Glenwood Avenue, Raleigh, NC

No comments: